Error building USD

Hi, I’m trying to build OpenUSD using the build_usd.py but it keeps giving me errors. I fixed most of them, but this last one I have no idea what is causing it. It just stops after during the process of

Right after the commands:

Creating library C:/OpenUSD/build/OpenUSD/pxr/usd/usdSkel/Release/_usdSkel.lib and object C:/OpenUSD/build/OpenUSD/pxr/usd/usdSkel/Release/_usdSkel.exp
  _usdSkel.vcxproj -> C:\OpenUSD\build\OpenUSD\pxr\usd\usdSkel\Release\_usdSkel.pyd

the last few lines are:

_usdPhysics.vcxproj -> C:\OpenUSD\build\OpenUSD\pxr\usd\usdPhysics\Release\_usdPhysics.pyd
  module.cpp
  wrapAnimation.cpp
  wrapAnimMapper.cpp
  wrapAnimQuery.cpp
  wrapBakeSkinning.cpp
  wrapBlendShapeQuery.cpp
  wrapBinding.cpp
  wrapBindingAPI.cpp
  wrapBlendShape.cpp
  wrapCache.cpp
  wrapInbetweenShape.cpp
  wrapRoot.cpp
  wrapSkeleton.cpp
     Creating library C:/OpenUSD/build/OpenUSD/pxr/base/ts/Release/_ts.lib and object C:/OpenUSD/build/OpenUSD/pxr/base/ts/Release/_ts.exp
  _ts.vcxproj -> C:\OpenUSD\build\OpenUSD\pxr\base\ts\Release\_ts.pyd
  wrapSkeletonQuery.cpp
  wrapSkinningQuery.cpp
  wrapTokens.cpp
  wrapTopology.cpp
  wrapUtils.cpp
     Creating library C:/OpenUSD/build/OpenUSD/pxr/usd/usdSkel/Release/_usdSkel.lib and object C:/OpenUSD/build/OpenUSD/pxr/usd/usdSkel/Release/_usdSkel.exp
  _usdSkel.vcxproj -> C:\OpenUSD\build\OpenUSD\pxr\usd\usdSkel\Release\_usdSkel.pyd

ERROR: Failed to run 'cmake --build . --config Release --target install -- /M:12'
See C:\OpenUSD\build\OpenUSD\log.txt for more details.

The OpenUSD\build\OpenUSD\log.txt is available here Dropbox - log.txt - Simplify your life

Any ideas or suggestion?

Thank you!

I fixed the problem in a very unexpected way, I noticed that it was raising a RuntimeError on the function Run() of the build_usd_py. So just to test I’ve commented the part:

if p.returncode != 0:
        # If verbosity >= 3, we'll have already been printing out command output
        # so no reason to print the log file again.
        if verbosity < 3:
            with open("log.txt", "r") as logfile:
                Print(logfile.read())
        raise RuntimeError("Failed to run '{cmd}'\nSee {log} for more details."
                           .format(cmd=cmd, log=os.path.abspath("log.txt")))

and run the script. Ok, it completed without errors (obviously) but it didn’t work since the build wasn’t completed (as expected). However, when I uncommented this part and ran the build script again it built successfully.