The Autodesk USD team is happy to announce the release of Maya USD 0.26 on Github. Highlights include:
- Added ability to bulk edit multiple prims with many USD commands in the Outliner.
- Added right-click USD context menus in the viewport.
- Added ability to set the stage’s default prim in the Outliner and in the Attribute Editor.
- Added ability to set a prim path when adding a reference or payload.
- Added support to exclude exporting some types of objects like cameras and lights in the exporter.
- Added new USD section in the Maya Preferences.
- Added preferences for using relative paths when creating sublayers, references, payloads and more.
- Added viewport preference when in untextured mode for displaying prims using either material colors or display colors.
- Added drag-and-drop support in the Outliner.
- General stability improvements.
See the link above for the full changelog.